Gourmet market in the heart of downtown Lexington
At Old Lex Mercantile, we share our passion for great food with everyone who comes through our door. We feature house-made prepared foods, some of the world's finest extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, pastas and sauces, gourmet snacks and sweets, and a great selection of wine and other thirst-quenching beverages. Whether you need a quick snack, lunch on the go, a simply delicious dinner, or a unique and memorable gift, we're here for you!
NOW AVAILABLE: Free Local Delivery and Curbside Pickup
Give us a call (540-319-4180) or send us an email (email@example.com) to let us know what you'd like and we'll take care of the rest.
Like countless others, we are doing all we can to appropriately and effectively respond to the ever-evolving situation associated with COVID-19:
- We are being more vigilant than ever to keep our space clean, with particular attention to all frequently-touched surfaces. We also have hand sanitizer and tissues available for your use at our checkout.
- We have discontinued all in-store sampling.
- We have turned off the signature requirement on Square, eliminating the need for anyone other than staff to touch the iPad at the end of a credit card transaction.
- We all are practicing social distancing, being ever mindful of the 6' safety zone.
- We're providing free local delivery and curbside pickup. Give us a call (540-319-4180) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know what you'd like and we'll take care of the rest.
We're continuing to work as hard as we can to keep our selection of prepared food well-stocked. We appreciate your patience as we face the unexpected challenge of sourcing basic and essential ingredients, such as chicken, flour, and black beans. We're hopeful these bumps in the supply chain will smooth out in the weeks ahead.
Obviously, we're all dealing with a very fluid situation. If circumstances warrant any changes on our end, we will let you know as soon as we can. In the meantime, please let us know how we can help you. We're all in this together. We appreciate your support and whatever you can do to help all of our local businesses during this very uncertain time.
house-made Prepared Foods
Select from our best-selling chicken salad, pimento cheese, soups, prepared entrées, pot pies, and other seasonal offerings to make a quick and delicious meal (follow this link for details)
Pick up a par-baked baguette, pop it in your oven for about seven minutes...and enjoy an incredibly delicious, fresh-baked, crusty loaf
Wine, Beer, Hard Cider & mixers
Quench your thirst!
Custom Gift Baskets
Create a unique and personalized gift