Serving Suggestions and REcipes
White Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle over grilled vegetables, fish, and white meats.
- Mix with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and marinate fresh shrimp or salmon for about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Toss with fresh vegetables.
- Whisk one part balsamic vinegar with two to three parts extra virgin olive oil. Toss with baby greens, gorgonzola, diced pear or apples, and toasted pine nuts.
Olivewood Balsamic Vinegar
(or substitute Vincotto Fig Balsamic Vinegar)
- Arugula Salad: Mix two parts olive oil with one part vinegar. Toss with arugula, chopped pears, gorgonzola cheese and toasted pine nuts
- Beet Salad: Drizzle balsamic vinegar over roasted, sliced beets; top with crumbled goat cheese and chopped pistachios
- Grilled Steak: Grill steak, slice, then top with softened goat cheese and drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- Pork Tenderloin: Marinate tenderloin in oil and balsamic vinegar for an hour or longer, then roast
- Strawberries: Toss sliced strawberries in a bowl with a liberal dose of balsamic vinegar; let rest at room temperature for at least one hour; spoon over vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Drizzle over ice cream and serve with cookies